- Gary Baker, Ed Rudel, Cal Carson, Foster Braun, Erik Anderson
Special return guest Josh Linkner outlines the kind of thinking and acting that will put America back on its feet again as a creative hotbed. Josh is a serial entrepreneur who founded ePrize and a handful of other successful ventures. During our interview Josh will share a five step process to getting the most creativity out of your life and/or organization. Among other things Josh is an accomplished jazz musician and writes an insightful blog
- We will also be hearing about Apple’s latest moves from Erik Anderson’s Mac Minute report and Cal Carson will give us the highlights of the upcoming MacGroup Detroit Meeting this coming Sunday.
- Then we will have TWO FULL HOURS of taking your phone calls and finding answers to your computer questions with Gary, Ed, Cal and Foster. Call us toll free between 5-7 PM at 800-859-0957.
- Disappearing DVD/CD Drive Solution
Podcast: March 26, 2011 – Hour 1
Podcast: March 26, 2011 – Hour 2
Podcast: March 26. 2011 – Hour 3
- Eric Abbot, Microsoft Online Solution Specialist, talks about Microsoft’s Imagine Cup, encouraging next generation of computing geniuses
- Alumni of LifeCode Team, Steve Markovitch and Kun Wang from Wayne State University hope to compete in July 8-13th in New York City for the Imagine Cup with their new project Moov .
- A brand new service from Google to help kids explain the Internet and computing to their parents and grandparents:TeachParentsTech.org
Podcast: March 19, 2011 – Hour 1
Podcast: March 19, 2011 – Hour 2Read More
Podcast: March 19, 2011 – Hour 3
Link: The Mac Minute
Links From The Show
Hotmail Help Hotline – 1-866-672-4551
Podcast: March 5, 2011 – Hour 1Read More
Podcast: March 5, 2011 – Hour 2
Helping the Blind to See with Computers
- John Whitacre, Dir. of Computer Training, Optometric Institute and Clinic of Metro Detroit
- Dr. Bernard Miller, Dir. of Clinical Affairs, Optometric Institute and Clinic of Metro Detroit
- King Nelson, Counselor, Michigan Commission for the Blind
- Gina Demaggio, legally blind, and Roger Long, paraplegic and caller Nathan trained by OICMD
- Robert Blake and friends, Montego Bay, Jamaica, trained to use computer by John Whitacre and OICMD staff.
Erik Anderson: The Mac Minute.
Podcast: February 12. 2011 – Hour 1 [Seg. 1 Mich Commission for Blind and Optimetric Institute] [Seg. 2 Gina, Roger and Nathan Final-01] [ Seg. 3 Robert Blake from Jamaica]
Podcast: February 12. 2011 – Hour 2Read More
Podcast: February 12. 2011 – Hour 3 …
Ed Rudel, Cal Carson, Foster Braun and Erik Anderson
You read that correctly, we are on for a full THREE hours this Saturday, Jan. 29.
Our first hour features reporting directly from MacWorld Expo in San Franciso with Laura Phillips, Media Director for Handeholder, the Michigan-made iPad/tablet holder that is so successful. Mac Expert Cal Carson and Erik Anderson, host of The Mac Minute , rounds out the hour talking about up-coming Apple products and the impact that Apple is having on the PC’s that most of you use.
Best News: TWO HOURS of computer troubleshooting with Ed Rudel and Cal Carson to help you find answers to your digital dilemmas.
Podcast: January 29, 2011 – Hour 1
Podcast: January 29, 2011 – Hour 2
Podcast: January 29, 2011 – Hour 3
Paul Eisenstein: Senior editor of The Detroit Bureau gives his comments on the “electrifying” North American International Auto Show which ends this Sunday at 7 PM.
Karen Sohl, from Cisco, chats with Gary about the brand new Linksys E4200 Dual Band N Router that he has been testing in his own home this week.
Ann King and two of her fellow grad students at California State University, East Bay have designed and built a way to travel Route 66 from Santa Monica to Amarillo, Texas, without moving an inch. Watch this video for the full story.
Erik Anderson has The Mac Minute report as excitement builds to the upcoming MacWorld Expo 2011 in San Francisco. And our second hour from 7-8 is dedicated to answering your computer questions.
Podcast: Paul Eisenstein
Podcast: Karen Sohl
Podcast: Ann King
Full Show Podcast: January 22, 2011 – Hour 1
Full Show Podcast: January 22, 2011 – Hour 2
Link: The Mac Minute
Gary Baker, Ed Rudel, Cal Carson and Foster Braun return as we get an insider’s view of the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas from Mike Burns the inventor of the Michigan made “Handeholder”. Mike’s device has become enormously popular because it allows you to handle the iPad or any other tablet device easily from just about any angle. The guys also talk with Rob David, Executive Producer of The Handyman Show with Glenn Haege regarding CES. Rob had just returned from Las Vegas to give us his take on the event. Look for the return of Erik Anderson’s Mac Minute as Apple prepares to spoil the party for the competition with their upcoming announcements. We also be taking your phone calls in our second hour to answer your computer questions.
Podcast: January 8, 2011 – Hour 1Read More
Podcast: January 8, 2011 – Hour 2
Link: The Mac Minute
- Cal Carson, Foster Braun, Kurt Hines
It’s a holiday gift edition featuring Dave Sawyer, Technical Director, Microsoft Technology Center Heartland District who loaded up his sleigh with a bag full of tech toys from tablets to Windowns 7 Phones for the geek in your lives, even if that’s you! Dave also talked about the changes in Microsoft’s recently released MS Office 2010. We are also delighted that Kurt Hines from VC Webdesign joined us again to help answer your tech questions.