Ok, so we admit that Macs aren’t virus-proof! Happy? Here is a collection the ten best anti-virus programs for Macs. Thanks to Steve Yuhasz for contributing this. …Read More
- Mac Under Attack: Cal Carson leads the discussion of this week’s news stories about hacker attacks aimed at Apple computers.
- Osama bin Laden’s death unleashes a blizzard of malware. Gary, Ed and Cal discuss some of the alternative security software to the big names in Security.
- Interview with Jay Elliott author of THE STEVE JOBS WAY: iLEADERSHIP FOR A NEW GENERATION
- Remote Assistance for Computers: Our expert tech guys Ed and Cal are joined by Shane Hamelin, on of the online techs at CompuQuest Inc. who helps listeners out using remote assistance software.
- Erik Anderson has The Mac Minute with the latest in Apple news and rumors…most often rumors and…
Our second hour is dedicated exclusively to answering listener questions.
Podcast: May 7, 2011 – Hour 1
Podcast: May 7, 2011 – Hour 2
Apple released a monstrous package of fixes for 134 vulnerabilities in OS X 10 (Snow Leopard) software. To put this in perspective, Microsoft, which release a monthly package of fixes would have to combine the last six months to come close. Someone at MS is having a little chuckle and Mac users better wipe that smug grin off their faces. I’d love to see the Apple vs Microsoft ad for this one! LOL