- Mac Under Attack: Cal Carson leads the discussion of this week’s news stories about hacker attacks aimed at Apple computers.
- Osama bin Laden’s death unleashes a blizzard of malware. Gary, Ed and Cal discuss some of the alternative security software to the big names in Security.
- Interview with Jay Elliott author of THE STEVE JOBS WAY: iLEADERSHIP FOR A NEW GENERATION
- Remote Assistance for Computers: Our expert tech guys Ed and Cal are joined by Shane Hamelin, on of the online techs at CompuQuest Inc. who helps listeners out using remote assistance software.
- Erik Anderson has The Mac Minute with the latest in Apple news and rumors…most often rumors and…
Our second hour is dedicated exclusively to answering listener questions.
Podcast: May 7, 2011 – Hour 1
Podcast: May 7, 2011 – Hour 2
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)