Hour 1: Rick Broida, The Gadget Guy, Presents:
Best of CES:
- DVR’s for Over-the-air TV: Tablo has started to take preorders for its DVR, which promises to record up to four shows of free over-the-air broadcast TV at the same time.
- 3D Printers like 3 Doodler
- Nanoport: When two devices with Nanoport connectors built into them link, they can transfer information, charge each other or even share their screens.
Worst of CES: Ideas we hope they don’t pursue!
- Bluetooth Toothbrushes and other things we DON’T need!
- Bendable TVs: Exactly why?
- “Mother“: A device designed to nag you, in case your mom doesn’t.
Weekly feature with Mike Brennan, editor and publisher of MiTechNews.com, highlighting technology headlines from Michigan and around the world that impact of our state’s growing high tech sector. This MiTechNews report with Mike Brennan is brought to you by the Engineering Society of Detroit, representing 16,000 engineers in Southeast Michigan and Warner, Norcross & Judd attorneys at law: how well protected and capitalized is your intellectual property.
Subscribe to our co-branded MiTechNews Newsletter in collaboration with the Internet Advisor.