Those magnificent Big Men in Green and White are coming!
Starting in the first week of September 2013 and stretching through March Madness 2014, the Internet Advisor will politely step out of the way of this thundering herd on WJR 760 AM Detroit. That means that on any given Saturday when you tune in to 760 AM between 4-6PM EST on the air or over the Internet at WJR.com, you won’t hear our program….BUT WE ARE STILL HERE EVERY SATURDAY.
Like the old USPS saying, “Neither rain (football) nor snow (basketball) can keep us from our appointed rounds!” (Here’s the real story)
Every Saturday Foster, Gary and our computer techs and experts are in studio interviewing interesting guests and answering question that you supply via email. We then publish those shows as podcasts on Sunday night as always and send them to the Michigan Talk Network for our affiliates. The only thing that changes is how you listen to the show. So we want to encourage you to:
- Visit our homepage each week to check the Show Notes
- Sign up for our podcast on iTunes or through your favorite app
- Send us your questions via email through the Contact Us button on our homepage
Sending Your Questions to the Show During Sports Season
Submit your questions to the Internet Advisor’s tech team quickly and simply 24/7.
- Go to the Contact Us button on our homepage
- Fill in the required fields
- Click send.
Each week we will collect the emails received and answer them on the air. We might even invite you to be part of the program when we answer your question. Don’t miss the chance to get your question answered by our tech experts personally.
Our podcast continues to be available each week on Sunday evenings following the show.
- Subscribe to the Internet Advisor podcast on iTunes
- Click on the Listen now to Podcasts of Previous Shows on our homepage
- Download the podcast from our homepage to your computer, iPod, or smartphone
- Subscribe to the RSS Feed of all our postings on our homepage
Make sure that you don’t miss each our great guests and information each week!
Facebook Page and Twitter Feed
- Internet Advisor Forum is also open for quicker answers on our homepage
- Like the Internet Advisor on Facebook for breaking tech news, images and chats
- Subscribe to our Twitter feed on the homepage for program alerts