Starting very soon you will have a very special way to ask your computer question of the team of experts you listen to on the Internet Advisor show. Beginning this weekend, Aug.20, 2011, you will now be able to email your questions directly to the Advisor team and have them answered on the air. Each week we will chose some of the emails to answer with you during our second hour. We’ll call you up, state your case and talk about the solutions. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get in depth answers to your questions through this additional way. Here’s all you have to do:
- Go to our homepage and click on the Contact Us button and a form will pop up.
- Give us your name, email address AND phone number so we can call you back during the show.
- Then tell us a little about your machine if possible: PC or Mac, desktop or laptop, brand, age, Operating System (e.g. Win XP SP2, Win 7, OSX Snow Leopard) and the amount of Ram you have. It can often help us to get to the solution a whole lot quicker if we have this.
- State your problem as succinctly as you can and away we go!
- If we chose to answer your question on the air, we’ll call you back during the show, so make sure that you are ready for some answers.
This is just one more way that the Internet Advisor is extending a helping hand through the stations of the Michigan Radio Network. Get those emails on the way.